Employment OpportunitiesOpen positions
Surf to Snow Environmental Resource Management (S2S) has an immediate opening for a Marketing Coordinator.
S2S is a mid-sized (approximately 65 employees) family owned and operated environmental consulting firm with expertise in environmental planning, CEQA/NEPA compliance, permitting, project compliance monitoring, and stormwater support. S2S provides a variety of environmental support services associated with a wide variety of project types including, but not limited to, linear and watershed utility projects with a focus on partnering with our clients to find more resource-efficient and environmentally responsible ways to meet project needs. Our work requires close integration between our team and multiple members of various project teams, which may include engineers, construction managers, utility land planners, biologists, and environmental regulatory agency/permitting specialist.
This position is located in San Ramon, CA, but will support projects throughout California.
· Work with S2S team to plan, write, design, and produce all proposals to respond to Requests for Proposal, Request for Qualifications, and Sources Sought solicitations by potential clients.
· Prepare presentation materials for potential clients, including tailoring firm profiles, resumes, and project sheets.
· Manage proposal process from initiation to submittal.
· Assist in gathering, preparing, and submitting S2S proposal subsections for primes requesting S2S participation in their RFP/RFQ responses.
· Conduct research and lead tracking.
· Update the company’s website and social media pages.
· Design proposal templates, brochures, and flyers.
· Coordinate marketing events.
· Perform technical editing as needed.
· Provide support to other administrative departments as needed.
· Prepare and/or update resumes for all staff members.
· Superior editing and writing skills.
· Ability to consistently deliver high-caliber, accurate work with a high degree of attention to detail.
· Ability to prioritize and effectively meet tight deadlines and understand business needs and priorities.
· Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Self-motivated and energetic attitude.
· Ability to work well with others and have a team player attitude.
· Professional appearance and communication skills.
· Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
· Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite Products (InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat).
· Familiar with programs for editing photos/graphics.
· HTML and Microsoft Project are a plus.
· 4-year degree
· 2-3 years of work experience
· A/E experience desired, not mandatory